Friends
I would say I have just the right amount of Friends.
I love them all and would do anything for them.
You know for sure there your friends when they go out of there ways just for you.
A Friend to me is a person who conforts you and tells you everything.
I try to be a great friend by Thanking them for things that they do and for making me feel better.
Right now im going through a rough part of my life where we get in fights and break apart for awhile.
It's Not cool to lose your best friend who knows alot about you.
And when you apoligize and they dont even care. That hurts Bad.
All parents say is try to work things out. but that doesn't help when we're both stuborn.
I'm just leting things cool off right now and maybe i'll think things over and go try to talk to her.
I just want to say how much i appreciate all of my friends and I love you.
Even when we go through are fights.
I'm SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! for any trouble I have caused
and Please ForGIVE me.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
well well i love u 2 my cute adorable friend and your amazing see you next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loove you sarah
Post a Comment