Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Life

Its going Ok
There are always going to be trials we'll have to face but we'll all get throught it I Promise that. If there is anything you ever wanna talk about Just Call me up or text me. We'll talk.
I have been really Excited for monday because I'll be Start School.
But I MEan it sucks that there will be so much HOmework and Drama.
I hope ill make alot of cool friends.
I Better have cool teachers cause its sad when you cant get along with them or Stand them.
Im glad I have really good Friends cause they'll help me through tough times and if im struggling in School.
I Love them all!!!!!
Ill Keep you updated on how things are going :)

1 comment:

COOKIES AND CREAM said...

what hard time are you going through that you didn't tell me about.... and i know im your amazing friend and football games have drama hahaha